Mexim was established in 1987 and is registered as one of the India’s leading manufacturers and suppliers of quality proven self adhesive tapes. With a considerable period of time, Mexim has acquired a wide customer base of adhesive tapes in India. We are supplying to more than 2000 clients directly, and more with the help of our wide distributor network.
At Mexim, we firmly believe in delivering custom designed products to cater to every requirement in addition to having unmatched range of industrial and retail standard products.
In 2009 Mexim entered in an organized/modern trade sector in the country and our entire product range is showcased on the shelves of some of the leading brands such as Big Bazaar, Wal-mart India, and DMart. We have also broadened our distribution network by offering our products on e-commerce platforms such as Flipkart and Amazon India.
We are also one of the India’s top export houses for variety of adhesive tapes with some of the noticeable exports to countries like United Kingdom, Germany, Spain, Greece, South Africa, and more.
We take pride in establishing country’s first socially compliant manufacturing facility along with the ultramodern machinery and equipment.
- Wide qualitative Range
- Robust Infrastructure
- Easy Payment Modes
- Experienced Team
- Quality Centric Approach
to our certifications, we were quite clear with all the Social
Compliances. We were supported with a Work Force that has been
associated with the company ever since its inception, primarily because
of the Moral and Ethical practices that are followed by our company.
Work Environment Safety was one of the major concerns that were given importance right from the beginning of our business, along with control systems that were being inculcated on the day of breaking ground for setting up the factory.
environment has been of utmost importance to us, whether it is planting
trees in the factory premise or discontinuing use of polluting fuel
like Bagasse etc for the purpose of heating the machine.
At present, we have following accreditations:
- SEDEX – SMETA 4-Pillar – accepted all across Europe
- Walmart – Social Compliance – which is widely reckoned as the toughest social compliances
- We, Mexim ventured in this business as a trading firm in the year 1987.
- In 1995, we started our own manufacturing in 8000 sq. ft. facility in Daman
- In 1998, we exported our first consignment of Tape to Nigeria
- In the year 2000, we moved to a 14000 sq. ft. facility and started a solvent based tapes coating line.
- In 2004, we added a third coating line for Water based Tapes.
- In the year 2008, we expanded the same facility to an area of 30000 sq. ft. And also added a high speed coating line along with technical tapes division
- In 2009, we moved all our burners from Furnace Oil to LPG, thereby becoming eco-friendly. Also, we gained flexibility of all the manufactured products, quality, and change-over time as well as cleanliness.
- Then, we removed our conventional special tapes line and installed a contemporary Multi Purpose coating line with an added facility to coat technical tapes
Policy: We believe in working with materials with high quality only.
Our aim is to provide only a quality/lasting product. We have lasted and
survived the test of time and we owe it only to our Quality and Ethics.
Therefore, we have over the years defined our own quality paradigm,
which allows us to follow stringent quality measures to guarantee
product performance across our range.
We adhere to strict measures and follow guidelines when it comes to our Quality Policy.
We have incorporated set of standards for in-house QC, in this; we follow thorough procedures for identifying vendors and set up quality standards for our new range of products.
we also conduct online quality inspection tests at the time of the
production process, which helps in speedy and precise production.
we our end product is tested in our QC Lab which has the following
facilities: Adhesion Peel Testing, Shear Testing, Weighing Machine,
Rolling Ball Tack, Thickness testing, Tensile Testing, Surface Energy
Testing, Length & Width checking machine, Oven and a host of
Chemical Testing facilities.
- BOPP Coating machine – 3 nos.
- Multi-Purpose Coating machine – 1 no.
- Printing Machine – 2 nos.
- Slitting Machines – 11 nos.
- Slicing machine – 2 nos.
- Logger/Rewinder – 2 nos.
- Shrink Tunnels –6 nos.
- Baby Slitting machine – 1 no.
- Rewinding machine – 6 nos.
- Core Cutting machine – 7 nos.
- Blister Sealing machine – 1 no.
- 8000- sq. ft. Raw Material and Finished Goods storage
- 700 sq. ft. Class –II dust-free room
- 35 ton Adhesive storage for butyl acrylate
- Overall 27000 sq. ft. working area
- Dedicated R&D laboratory and offline QC laboratory.
- Our mission is to inspire billion lives until the end of the decade.
- We strive for excellence in Service offered to our clients.
- Our vision is to be a one-stop destination for almost all types of Tapes for all requirements.
- We strive to be a global player in this stationery segment.
Research and Development
is at the centre of our company with the promoters who have high
interest in this area. Every year, we have allocated separate budget for
research and development, wherein we buy various types of equipment and
experiment to bring forth new products.
At Mexim R&D:
We have established a dedicated Lab Coater – on which different products are manufactured.